Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gluten free pizza

I bought some Bob's Red Mill gluten free pizza mix the other day and decided to try it today.

My toppings were:
-homemade alfredo sauce
-thinly sliced shallots
-thinly sliced red potatoes
-diced eggplant
-chopped broccoli - small pieces
-grated parmesan cheese
-crumbled goat cheese
-chopped cooked bacon
-thinly sliced green onions

I layered the pizza in that order.  According to the instructions on the pizza mix, the pizza was supposed to cook for about 15.  I put everything on the pizza except for the bacon and green onions, cooked it for 10 min, then added the bacon and green onions, and cooked it for another 5 min.  It actually was a lot better than I thought it would be.  Here's a picture of the final product.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks delicious! I love Bob's!