Sunday, December 27, 2009

Carly's first week!

So many pictures, and I refrained from putting them all up! We are doing well, and slowly adjusting to life with two kids. We've made a few trips out, but they've been short. I don't know what I'm going to do when Matt goes back!
Big Sis!
Little Sis!
Sisters!

Getting to hold little sis for the first time :)


Christmas at the Holts
3 days old
Present time
Silly girl in her Christmas dress

Cousins - Carter, Madeline, Carly
She loves being in the moby wrap - she helped me make gingerbread cookies :)






Madeline reading to Carly
The girls!

peek a boo
nakie!

Silly monkey

"Can I eat it?"

Bath time


Madeline helped wash
Pictures in the sweater, booties, and hat Great Grandma made for them.

5 comments:

Austin and Janelle said...

Congrats! You guys are impressive for doing all that with a new born. Glad she is doing well, she's beautiful along with the rest of the fam.

The Kirkbrides said...

What cute little girls! Love the big yawn :) See you guys soon!

Shannon said...

Oh my, Carly is such a beautiful baby. And it looks like Madeline has taken to the big sister role like a duck to water! Glad to see that you all are doing well. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Amy's Adventures said...

She is just so cute! I can't wait to see her again soon! You look so great and Madeline is such a cute big sister :)

ryanjess said...

Congrats Laura!!! I am so excited for you and your beautiful family...enjoy all these first moments with Carly...remember how quickly they go by! Hope to see you soon!