Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Madeline got her hair cut!

Combing it out...
Getting it wet...

Snip, snip...

Snippy, snip...

Looking cute...
Final touches...
And she didn't like "the wind."

Little styling...

Admire the final product...
And we're done!

I didn't really relize how scraggly her hair was until I walked in and saw all the other kids with nice clean haircuts... she looked like a scrub! She did a lot better than I thought she would. I thought it was a little too short at first, but now it's growing on me. Makes her look so much older!

2 comments:

Amy's Adventures said...

Such a cutie! It does make her look older.

ryanjess said...

I can't believe how long her hair is! So cute that she had her first hair cut! I wish we could have seen eachother...I just can't belive how big Madeline is!