Monday, July 13, 2009

Madeline's going to have a sister!

We found out on Friday, that come December... we are going to have another little girl!!! I'm excited for Madeline to have a sister :) Everything looked great with the baby! We are pretty sure we have a name already, but I'm going to scan the baby names book just to make sure :)

Here's her profile. You can also see some fingers by her face.
Here's a picture of her hand.

Here's her face.

Her foot.
An arm - you can see the shoulder leading to the elbow and up to the arm. It looks like she's holding her pointer finger up.
Here's another profile.
Her leg leading to her foot.
Here's her girliness :)

6 comments:

mmbparmelee said...

Ohhh,the pictures are so good! I have already forgotten how they look so much like a "real baby" even just at 19 weeks. It always made it so much more real for me when I got to see them on ultrasound. It makes me want to have another one :)

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

Congratulations! Poor Matt will really be outnumbered now. But it will be great for Madeline to have a sister. I'm glad everything looked healthy and normal on the ultrasound. December will be here before you know it :)

Tara said...

yay!!! Super exciting! I want a girl! Well we can arrange marriages... that's good for me.. ha ha

Photography by Elise said...

Congrats again! They will be best friends :)

The Cohorn Chronicle said...

Sooooo excited for you guys! Glad to see you were able to upload the pics!

ryanjess said...

Oh Laura CONGRATS! I am so excited for you and the news of another baby girl! Glad to hear everything is going great with baby..can't wait to see you soon. We move in September!