Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The search for the perfect picture to go on Christmas cards...

Maybe I'm being to picky this year... but I just haven't found it...
Nope - not this one

I liked this one until I realized you couldn't see her pigtails and it just looked like she didn't have much hair... she doesn't have much anyway :)


I think she's eating something - there's actually something glowing in her mouth.




Cute of the grandparents - but I feel like that shouldn't be the picture that I put on the card that's from Matt, Laura, and Madeline.





Guess I shouldn't use this one either.


All we can see of daddy is the top of his head.


We realized that daddy was standing on a slope so he looks like a giant compared to me!


Ok looking - but then we thought - well maybe we should just use one of only Madeline...

Eyes are closed...

Just not the cutest...


Too washed out...


So then we started taking pics at the Play Boutique... still didn't find it.



Ok - it's cute - but I wonder if I need a landscape photo verses a portrait - I probably could fix that if I was photo/computer savvy!



Kinda blurry and she's not looking.



Not looking - too far away.


Too much of the top of her head...


I think I want to see her eyes.

There's some eyes, but she's looking somewhere other than at me...



Now she looks tired...



Are you surprised? A little dark.


Too far away and too dark.



Kinda cute...




Looks sleepy again.

I give up! I think I'll try again when she wakes up from her nap :)


3 comments:

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

Do you load each of those pictures individually??? That must take you forever.

Amy's Adventures said...

She's so cute! You're funny ;o)

Michelle said...

oooh the Play Boutique! Bailey LOVED that place! Playdate? :-)